Friday, July 13, 2007

Woah...let's dust this fucker off!

I didn't intend to post. Wasn't even a breezy thought. In fact the only reason I did is I happened to check in with an old and never ending favorite. The kind that never dies. Anyhow, I clicked my own link and what the hell?!?!?! It's been awhile....

What I was suppose to be doing...instead of blathering in this fucking thing, is preparing for a presentation at work. Long and dazzling story short, I have to give a presentation to my work in regards to a work instructions process that I re-wrote and made a few modest changes too.

There is nothing interesting about this.

That's probably why I stopped at power point slide number two and moved on to new endeavors. The good side is that I'm drinking a beer and couldn't care less.......at the moment. Normally, I'm stressed out my fucking mind trying to prove myself and accomplish as mush I possibly can.

That's a hard life to lead.

Which I think is why I'm so looking forward to retirement. Granted, I don't intend to do so until I'm 60...but I do plan to enjoy it very much when that happens. I think I should make that a blog post. Retirement goals. I have lot's of 'em and assuming I make it that far, I promise they will happen. Anyway, back to the now. Oh...I should be working on the presentation. Fuck it. Back to idealism...

Another interesting thing in my life on the social side which i sacrifice heavily, is sort of relationship I have. I have been dating possibly the most easy going, independent women from birth to date. I met her because of my spastic dog. She's a doggie psychologist. I don't know what to make of it.

A very dear person to me asked if I was "dating out of convenience?"

I can assure you, reader, that this is not the case.

I will masturbate out of convenience, but dating is anything but.

I do like spending time with her....it's just...something is missing and I think it's time to look for that something somewhere else.

But first I have a presentation to prepare for...a paper to write....Army training this weekend....and so on...

I guess that's how life works.

You consume yourself with the axis you turn on...

~Rolligun

5 Comments:

Blogger Drunken Chud said...

well glad to hear you're doing well and gettin some ass. keep on keepin on brother.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

What Chuddy said.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because Rolli said he was dating doesn't neccessarily mean getting the "other". Now of course... that just might be what is missing... (blush)

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this blog and find myself intrigued...

What have you been doing in the cold winter months?

What city did you decide on?

What happened with the girl??!!

Did you ever make it to Thailand?

Though our fair hero may have sacrificed to the gods of domesticity, I believe he will return to the land of adventure we call BLOGGER. I just know it...

9:19 AM  
Blogger Rolligun said...

Test comment

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home