Thursday, January 12, 2006

thanks Meg

My return reply from a tag created by Ang and assigned to me by Meghan.

Feel free to save yourselves some time, but come back soon.

Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Dutch (Henry Hudson was an ancestor, however he was English)
2. Sweedish

Two Things That Scare You
1. Paralysis
2. Ghosts


A fear you overcame
1. Jumping off large cliff (later ticketed for trespassing)

I don’t have answers for this one.

Your Everyday Essentials
1. Long shower
2. Serve at least one purpose that day

3. Music*

Two things you are Wearing Right Now
1. Cotton shorts
2. Dog tags

Two things you wore too much this year
1. Dog tags
2. Cotton shorts


This year's Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
I’ve been out of the loop with what’s new that I would like

Two Things You Want in a Relationship
1. Spontaneity
2. Stimulation

Two of your favorite Movies of the Year
See, “Favorite Bands”

Best movies of all time
1. American History X
2. Stand by Me


Two things You hate
1. Slow walkers
2. Watching people look for change


Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Dog Walking past days
2. Blogging these days

Two things you learned this year
1. It’s not about me
2. You can’t control everything

I would consider these to be more of a “heightened awareness” it’s hard to reverse the first 25 years of your beliefs.

One Accomplishment You are Proud of
1. Bachelors Degree…(that was a close one)

Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. To have exclusive sex (its been awhile and won’t change anytime soon)
2. a mini-me


Two place you went this year.
1. American Embassy in Kuwait City
2. In A Rut

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Australia/Greece
2. Anywhere I can do what I want.

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Be a Husband and father
2. Retire on a sailboat

Two Ways that you are a Stereotypical Example of your Gender
1. I’ll park anywhere. Regardless of ordinances or relative distance.
2. I’ll wear clothes to the bitter fucking end


Two things that make you stand out.
1. Confrontational & Opinionated
2. Usually not doing as the others

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. I judge to quickly, most likely made up my mind after “hello”
2. I don’t have any passion

Two Goals for the New Year
1. Decide next two years of my life (after deployment)
2. Have a positive effect on someone I serve with

Hmmm…thanks for reading but you must have time to spare, if that’s the case consider yourself tagged as well. We’ll use the honor system on this one.

~Rolligun

10 Comments:

Blogger Drunken Chud said...

dammit. i got all the way to the end and then you pull that universal tag... damn you and you slyness. damn you... well, it serves me right. i posted a bunch of videos you won't be able to open just now... so, fair is fair.

3:01 PM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Dispassionate?
I don't think so.
But then, I barely know you.

And slow walkers tick me off to no end. Do they have NO WHERE to be? Between these idiots and slow drivers my day is spent in a bit of anger.

I'm adding/altering a question for the man who says Music is one of his everyday essentials:

Two bands (NOT from this year) that grace your CD player most often:

1.
2.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Rolligun said...

Drunken,
Get to work, man, just get to work...cursing only encourages me.

Meghan,
I haven't found it if I have it.

"Slow walkers" is more of theme with me, representative of so many others just like it. For example, I have the unique ability to swear continoulsly through a red light. Some thimes I fight off an urge to keep from jumping out of my car and running. We need to start switching to those circle intersecions things. That's the kind of shit that would lead me into politics one day.

...see profile for music, and stop being being lazy. It's researchable.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Rolligun said...

This is turning out to be a hot post.

10:33 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

RG- I was surprised at some of your answers... I think I thought you were a hard ass, but you're really just a ole softie... I love it!!

American History X- I loved that movie (maybe loved is not the right word).. I was moved by that movie...

1:13 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

They had an advert in Canada about safe driving. It depected people walking in different situations (sidewalk, grocery store with carts) and getting all pissed off and passing the person in front of them. The tag was something along the lines of "you wouldn't do this walking, so why would you do it in your car". ummmm, yes I would!

Stand by Me is one of the best movies EVER! Stephen King never ceases to amaze me in his non-horror writing!!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Agree with Ang, Stand by me is in my top ten. And to go to Greece, that's next on my travel agenda. You want a mini you? That is toooo cute.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Rolligun said...

Rolligun,
Start writing.

BG.
You don't know me at all. Were gonna have talk some more.

Laurie,
I'm all for letting people be, but the ball drops when their pleaure is in my way. Pick up the pace or go be merry behind me.

Ang
That's an interesting ad, cool approach but flawed.

I would be happy to be a passenger in your car.

Steph,
I have the destinations in the works, Greece will take some additional planning.

If I ever get a hold of that mini-me, can I have him meet you in Athens? He'd be there to serve you.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I actually like this tag. I may do it myself when the cold meds wear off...

(I actually had a much longer comment written but I changed my mind)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Reading old posts... I think that qualifies me as a blog-addict!

I'm a slow-walker and I sometimes wander off because I've been daydreaming.

Pity, you hate people like me!

I say, "what's the rush?"

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home