Thursday, January 19, 2006

What am I going to do with myself?

Thank you Auburn. You are now on my list. I have lot’s of lists and you’re on the one titled “bloggers revenge.” I’m gonna do this tag, but do know that your name is written down.

So what am I gonna do with myself?

1. I want to do my job and go home.
2. Learn a second language, perhaps Dutch, but more than likely Spanish.
3. Go to Amsterdam, London, Prague, and Rome.
4. Live in another country, at least for a year.
5. I want to publish something. Don’t care what it is.
6. I want to get my masters degree.
7. Do amateur stand-up, just once though.
8. Brew my own beer.
9. Make having sex in public places a hobby.
10. Go Base Jumping.
11. Becom a part-time community college professor as a retirement job.
12. Retire on a sailboat and spend a couple of months a year getting lost.
13. Go to Vegas and place a ten thousand dollar bet.
14. Have a king size bed.
15. Sell my motorcycle and get a new one, a Triumph this time.
16. Hit a new personal record for speed, current is 152mph.
17. Re-pierce the back of my neck, but this time leave it in until I die (Army dependant)
18. Coach my kid’s little league team.
19. Own a club.
20. Have my own Pond.
21. Have children, don’t care how many, however I don’t want to field a sports team.
22. Learn how to analyze handwriting.
23. Learn to be more patient.
24. Get married, once.
25. Buy Steph a pair of shoes, and put them on her feet.
26. Raise children who have the things they want.
27. Get another dog from the humane society.
28. Buy a condo when I get back
29. Then move a couple years later and build my own house.
30. Commit to a career path.
31. Get a 650 or better on the GMAT
32. Take a long train ride in the Pacific Northwest.
33. Take up photography.
34. Do something with the “Make a Wish Foundation”
35. Do a better job staying in touch with people.
36. Learn calligraphy.
37. Stay in shape forever.
38. Make sure that everyone in my family is smarter than me (shouldn’t be hard)
39. Fly to New York and see a Broadway play, as a date.
40. Go to a live concert at least once a year for the rest of my life.
41. When I’m really old, do some drugs and sit in a park.
42. Give my phone number to a famous actress, again don’t care who it is.
43. Purposely drive my car into the parking police car.
44. Never lose my sense of humor.
45. Get a big tattoo on my rig cage.
46.Remove the one I have with an old girlfriend (or change it a little)
47. Walk a dog everyday.
48. Always reserve the ability to act like a teenager.
49. Make a woman happier than she has ever been.
50. Have a “poker night” when I get older.
51. Go scuba diving in the Caribbean.
52. Help a runaway.
53. Beat up my high school wrestling coach and athletic director.
54. Cut down my own Christmas trees and drag my kids with me.
55. Play in softball and volleyball leagues until I’m so old I get kicked out.
56. Always be able to truly surprise my wife, at least once a year on Valentines or anniversary.
57. Have a closer relationship with my sister.
58. Always be there for my friends
59. Figure out what motivates me.
60. Avoid talking about what I want (writing is o.k.)
61. To one day wake up next to someone I love.

~Rolligun

2 Comments:

Blogger beachgirl said...

#9 that's going on my list!!

#49 very cool

#61 THAT RULES!!

Did you say motorcycle?? ah-hem that is EXTREMELY HOT...

12:55 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Oh. My. GOD! That would have to be one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me.
Speechless.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home