Saturday, July 22, 2006

this 'n that

I have since completed a “draft” of my graduate essay. It was done almost a week ago, but it’s not very good. I hate this draft and managed to not create anything of interest or insight by any stretch of an elastic imagination. It bothers me to know that, but it is what it is and its time to move on.

I had to relive a part of the DCS briefing today. My thoughts on this have not changed. But on a positive note, I made some extraordinary advances in facial dexterity. I was going to publish my results, but decided to look into scientific patents first.

I leave the desert very soon! All of our missions ended and I’ve since been re-attached to my old unit. I’ve been very successful in still maintaining operational distance from my old unit, otherwise known as being in command of myself; however that has since come to an end. So for the last remaining days my time will be eaten up with erroneous tasks and I will also be responsible for eating the time of the people under me. With equally non-sensical bullshit. That’s how the chain of command works. So it is.

But I do have matters of great importance to discuss, so if time is not of any value, feel free to read on or maybe duplicate my advances in facial dexterity.

~Rolligun

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

C'mon Rolligun, show us those remarkable facial talents you have! We want some photographic evidence!

Well done on the essay! I finished mine and handed it in last Friday. I'm not particularly proud of it mainly because it was all about ME; like critiquing my life. Sometimes when I think about where I am at, I wonder if it's merely a fortunate stroke of serendipity.

Will you miss the sand and the sun?

11:50 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

What missy said. We wanna see!

5:39 AM  
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

That sounds like a tease. We want proof!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Rolligun said...

Silly girls...

I'm not posting pictures of my facial manuveurs...like I said, I'm keeping the research secret.

Besides, I think I may be on to something, I way to cross these talents into new areas :)

1:51 AM  
Blogger general_boy said...

"I’ve since been re-attached to my old unit"

soooo many possible interpretations of this sentence by non-millitary people, and most of them horribly wrong!

BTW my word verification was xivex. In keeping with my conspiracy theory, I just BET this is some new dental hygienne product!

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home