Thursday, August 17, 2006

A little HNT et. al.





I've been meaning to get out a quick little post and catch up with all my favorite bloggers (i.e. the one's that comment here) but it's quite hard given my current lifestyle. More to come on that later. In the mean time here is a few photos I wish to spit out!

(I've mentioned a long time ago that I use to have my neck pierced before I left. Getting it redone was one of the first things I did, it takes FOREVER to heal. Anyhow, I'm pretty much done with the body art thing and my four piericings are down to just this one, but I still some holes open. I plan to keep it for the rest of my days. Either way it's a confusing piericing to most people, so here's a picture of my neck. I was instructed to use it as an HNT)

Other photos include my old home, how I travel for "visiting" as they say and of course my favorite soul in the world!

~Rolligun

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy on the piercing!!

Really!

*hugs*

12:47 AM  
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

That looks painful... But love the shoulders!

2:33 AM  
Blogger Drunken Chud said...

oh that rolli. he has a way with the bitches. heh. cute dog. nice bike. i miss having a bike... sigh. glad you're home. but updates man! new lifestyle? are you using the "war vet" card to pull mad trim or what? sorry, i need to live vicariously...

2:41 AM  
Blogger Rolligun said...

Janie,

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HUGGING!!!

Chicky,

"Painful" Hmmpp...Not me baby!

*shrugging shoulders and rolling neck*

Chud,

Getting to it man, my lifestyle is homeless and nomadic...not very relaxing at this point. Speaking of which, how comfortable is your couch?

8:22 PM  
Blogger Sherri Williams said...

Glad you are back in the US. Take care!

9:30 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Rolli-
Oh sweet boy!!! I am so glad you are home... Can't wait to hear about all of your new adventures...

Look how handsome you are with your dog!!

much love!!

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh.... I think that word lashing I forgot....in fact I know I did....

1:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

From your writing, I thought you are MUCH older! You're so young! Oh, how I envy the youth.

So do we get to see the other 3 piercing or maybe just the holes?

Maybe next HNT? I have more reason to check-out blogger!

Good to hear that you are safe and well and enjoying your homecoming.

missy xx

3:13 PM  
Blogger Drunken Chud said...

my couch is comfortable, and oversized, sleeps up to a 6'3" person. trust me, i know.

11:08 PM  
Blogger general_boy said...

Nice Pooch Rolli!

Have two mates that did the Prince Albert but I don't reckon I've ever seen a neck piercing before.

I have shoulder envy now. LOL

6:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do I have to be 6'3" to sleep over at drunken chud? Or maybe I can take along a 1 foot tall person?

12:53 AM  
Blogger Drunken Chud said...

missy, no, indeed you do not need to be 6'3. i am, so i happen to know it's comfortable. so, come on over. just uhh... don't be alarmed if you wake up with someone 6'3 next to you. giggity!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Officially Fabulous said...

Damn nice shoulders Rolli!
~Fab : )

5:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's not everyday that I wake up next to a 6'3" person so I hope you don't mind if I scream a bit. It only takes 4.7 seconds max.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Drunken Chud said...

it's ok missy. plus i'm a pirate. it's slightly offputting sometimes.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home